Filet Mignon Smothered in a Chunky Bleu Sauce
· 1 Cup 7 oz Pine River Chunky Bleu Cheese Spread
· 1/8 Cup Milk
· 2 – 8 oz Filet Mignon (can be replaced with any type of steak)
· ¼ lb. Green Beans
· 1 ½ Tbsp. Bacon Sweet & Sour Vinaigrette
· 5-6 Baby Red Potatoes, Quartered
· 2 Tbsp. Extra Light Olive Oil
· 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
· 1 tsp. Onion Powder
· 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
· 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
· Salt & Pepper
· Baby Reds: In a bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, and salt & black pepper. Gently toss potatoes with the seasoning mix until evenly coated. Transfer potatoes to a non-stick baking pan and bake at 400° for 24-26 minutes (toss half way through) or until potatoes are golden.
· Chunky Bleu Sauce: Combine the Chunky Bleu Cheese Spread and milk into a pan on medium-low and stir into a sauce. Keep on warm until steaks are ready.
· Filet Mignons: Season on both sides with salt and pepper – place on the grill for 3-7 minutes each side depending on desired doneness.
· Green Beans: Steam the green beans until tender, toss with bacon sweet & sour vinaigrette, and set aside covered until ready to serve.